Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update!

I've moved!
I now live in Sweet Springs, Missouri!
I also have a new phone number:
660.202.7602.
It feels good to be home. Home is where my heart is.. and home for me, is here, with my daddy. There's been a whole lot of change goin' on for me. First, well.. I moved. I moved because Portland/Vancouver, didn't feel like home to me. It was just a place for me to try to become more adult. Try to get over my mom's passing. Well, it didn't quite work out that way. Though I am thankful for my Aunt & Uncle's generosity, it wasn't what I had planned for my life. Oregon and Washington make a great vacation spot for me, but not for living purposes.
Here, I feel more at home. My dad is here, I can be who I am. I don't have to worry about what I say or how I act.. Not saying I couldn't do that when I lived with my Aunt Sandy, but.. I didn't feel as comfortable as I do here.. Of course.. I'm living with my dad.. Although, I have the whole upstairs to myself. It's very comforting because, if I want to invite friends over, I can.. We won't be in my dad or Robin's way. I still can't wait until I find a job, save money and get into my own apartment, but.. I think it will be a while before my own apartment happens.. just because, I want to go back to school! I'm so excited for this. This is the biggest thing I've wanted.. going back to school! I plan on majoring in PHOTOGRAPHY. I want to know everything about it! I'm sure right now, I know absolutely nothing! I must thank Sierra & Brit though.. They made me realize that photography is a WONDERFUL thing. Just capturing something that may never happen again, is amazing. It makes everything worth while.
Well, this was just a small update on how I've been.. I haven't done this in a while so I figured I would get a few things off my shoulder. I have so much more but, my eyes won't stay open for that long. Maybe tomorrow.
OH YEAH. My birthday is.. well, TOMORROW! I'm so stoked. I'll be 25. Whooooo!

Love you all.

Lollie.

3 comments:

Life As I Know It said...

Nice to see an update and to know you are doing good. Glad you are with your Dad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I'm glad you're back:)
xoxo
Addie

~Brittany~ said...

hey girl. I'm glad your happy where you are. I couldn't ask for anything more than for you to feel at home. ((although i will keep asking you to come back here)) :)

I miss you oodles and i hope to see you soon!!!


and who knows....i bet there are a lot of unseen reason why God led your heart to going back home. I could name a few right now!