Thursday, May 8, 2008

The last few days..

have been absolutely horrible! my depression has gotten to me, due to the third month of my mom's death and then mother's day, right around the corner. How could I be happy at a time like this? Somewhere in the midst of all that, I got a job.. which I should be excited for, but I'm really not. I like it, but I'm just not in the mood to be happy. There's even this boy.. He tries his best to make me happy when I'm down, and it doesn't help. I'm sorry, Tyler.
I'm hoping it gets better within the next few days. I don't want people at my job to think I'm a lame, boring person who fakes a smile when she's on the phones. I do want to thank Brit for being there for me.. Even if I call while she's spending time with her baby, she takes time from him to listen to me cry.. even when she can't understand what i'm saying. Thank you, for having patience, BEING there, needing me and being the best friend a girl could ever ask for! You've showed your friendship in the times I've needed you.

1 comment:

~Brittany~ said...

there never is a time when i won't be there for you! if at any time you need me and i can't be there for you at that second don't for one minute think that i don't care because i'm always thinking of you and wondering how you are doing!!

I love you carly!! but you know that!!

:o)