Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day....

Without my mom.
You know how much you appreciate your mom when, on Mother's Day, you cry all day because she's not here to say "Happy Mother's Day, Mom.. I LOVE YOU." It sucks.. Really bad. It's been a very hard day.. I've had a few bad Mother's Days since I lost my babies.. but, this one was the hardest that I've ever had. I did kiss her urn.. twice to be exact. I should start doing that on a daily basis.. It would be like I'm kissing her, but only twice as hard and twice as cold as her actual lips. Yep, that was a funny.. or, a try at one.
What did you do for your Mother today? You should cherish every day with your Mom.. but today is HER day.. You should have done something special, because it's not a guarantee that you'll have one with her next year.
I love all of you.. Thank you for those who though of me today and prayed for me. I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments: